Professional Carpet Installation in Nampa and Boise, ID
Once you make an investment in new floors, you want to make sure they look and perform perfectly from the first day. That's why it's best to trust the installation of carpet to professionals. Our expert carpet installers at Nampa Floors & Interiors, Inc. will provide you with top-notch service, and you will love the look of your new floors. Learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your carpet installation.
Before and During Carpet Installation
Before our crews arrive on your installation day, there are a few steps you should take to ensure your home is ready for your new flooring.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
During your flooring installation:
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day.
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the carpet will be installed.
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your carpet is pristine from day one.
After Your Installation
After carpet installation, there are a few things you should do to ensure that your new carpet remains in good condition.
- You may need to open windows or run a fan to remove smells associated with the installation.
- Shedding is normal for several days following an installation. Frequent vacuuming will remove any loose fibers and will reduce shedding.
- You will need to stay off your carpet for a period of time to let it settle before walking on it or replacing your furniture.
- Let us know if you see any issues, such as loose seams or bumps.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your new carpet looks and performs its best for years to come.